Friday, August 27, 2010

Netflix is Go!

As most everyone that read's The B Reel knows, Im a huge fan of Netflix and their Watch it Now feature. Earlier this summer they had announced the app would be coming for the iPhone and Ipod touch, Finally that day has come.

Yesterday Netflix mobile app for iOS hit the market place, I instantly downloaded it. Its pretty slim down easy to work app, I could see some upgrades down the line that include your DVD Q as well. But as it is right now, its all about the instant streaming baby!

It works over wifi of course but as some what as a surprise to me it does allow 3G streaming. Sadly AT&T is very poor in my area so trying to stream over 3G will hardly ever happen. But even so I'm glad to finally have my Netflix instant in my pocket.

If you have an iPhone(or a Ipod Touch) and happen to be a member of netflix, I say why not have this app?

No comments:

Post a Comment